Click on the title below to play the video.
1. How does alcohol pass from a pregnant mother to the baby in the womb?
2. What’s the best thing to do if a woman has been drinking and finds out she’s pregnant?
3. How much alcohol is safe to drink during pregnancy?
4. What is FAS?
5. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect the growth of her baby?
6. How can a mother’s drinking during pregnancy affect her child’s appearance?
7. How can a mother’s drinking affect her baby’s brain development?
8. How does a mother’s drinking later in pregnancy affect her baby’s brain development?
9. When will a mother know if her child has FAS?
10. Can a mother drink alcohol when breastfeeding?
11. How can prenatal exposure to alcohol affect the child in the long-term?
12. What can be done for a child with prenatal alcohol exposure?